Terms and Conditions
- Harpers Wine Stars is owned and organised by Agile Media Ltd, publishers of Harpers Wine & Spirit. The company address is Agile Media Ltd, 56-58 Church Walk, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9SN, UK
- By entering the Harpers Wine Stars the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the entry kit and entry form.
- Please adhere to the deadlines set out in this form. Late entries may not be accepted. Agile Media accepts no responsibility for any lost, damaged, late or mislaid product or entry. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- Entries will only be accepted on a fully completed entry form accompanied by the appropriate entry fee. All entries must be paid before the judging date. There is no limit to the number of products that may be submitted but each product is a separate entry and subject to a separate entry fee.
- Any entry form which is incomplete, late or illegible and any product which is late or damaged which does not otherwise comply with these rules, will be deemed invalid.
- The Organiser reserves the right to move wines into the appropriate category, if deemed to be incorrectly entered.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring their product arrives in time for the judging including completing any necessary customs clearances. Products must be securely packaged. The organiser takes no responsibility for products damaged in transit.
- Products must be in date for consumption on the judging date.
- Entries may be cancelled up to 14 days after the original booking date by contacting email@example.com. After this date, entry fees are non refundable. Alternatively you may replace the product with another product at no additional cost.
- Duplicated entries will not be refunded. Please check that your agent or producer has not already entered the same brand.
- Entrants are responsible for any customs duty, taxes or other costs incurred on products entering the UK. Should the Organiser incur any liability in connection with excise duties or any other costs these shall forthwith be reimbursed fully by the entrant.
- The judges’ decision on all matters concerning the competition is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- A list of medallists will appear in a dedicated Harpers Wine & Spirit supplement, and harpers. co.uk once judging is complete. Product images may also be used. Participants consent to their names and photographs being used in any competition publicity unless otherwise requested in writing.
- Any award winner may publicise its award provided the year in which it was won is stated. Each award winner will be granted a non-exclusive non-transferable licence to use the Harpers Wine Stars logo in
© Copyright 2020 Agile Media Ltd, 56-58 Church Walk, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9SN, UK