JUDGES & JUDGING
● All our judges are UK buyers with current purchasing power.
● We provide each of our judges with a round-up of their top five favourite wines from the day.
● Recognition throughout Harpers Wine Stars will help distinguish your wines as a buyers’ choice.
● Feedback from judges allows you to
make more informed strategic decisions,
which can save you time, money, and
DEDICATED FOCUS ON YOUR COUNTRY & REGION
- The only UK awards that truly recognise
the full potential of each country and the starring role of your wine within it.
- Dedicated to showcasing all a country’s regions, regardless of whether they are considered niche or renowned.
- Provides an opportunity to gain UK distribution if you are currently without it.
- Provides the opportunity to promote your wine as a key buyers’ choice within your country and region.
- For every wine that is entered, we will give you a full audit covering how and why your wine achieved the score that it did.
- Our product audits compile data from our judges to give you full feedback on all aspects of your wine.
- Invaluable information on how UK buyers perceive your wines.
- Constructive feedback to help you maximise sales
within the UK market.
RESULTS PUBLISHED IN HARPERS WINE & SPIRIT MAGAZINE
- The country-specific buyer's guides are included in the magazine, showcasing the highest scoring wines from specific regions and wines that excelled in core attributes – taste, value, and design
- Magazine read by over 28,500 different readers every month
- Digital Buyer's Guide to each country available online
- Harpers.com receives over 79,000 unique visitors per month
HARPERS WINE STARS AT TRADE EVENTS
From 2019 onwards, Wine Stars is going on the road, getting UK buyers who are serious about listing new wines to sample the most outstanding examples from recent Wine Stars projects.
Trade events include:
● SITT (spring and autumn – Manchester and London tastings).
● London Wine Fair
● 'Think' events
● More Harpers events TBA
WINE STARS-LED MASTERCLASSES AND ROUNDTABLES
● These events provide opportunities for your wines to feature in a Harpers-led masterclass.
● These events provide opportunities for your wines to be included in a Harpers-led roundtable (panel includes other UK buyers).
● A member of the Harpers editorial team will be present on the day to report coverage of the event.
● Editorial will be published in Harpers
magazine and/or Harpers online.
WINE STARS NEWSLETTER
● This is a quarterly newsletter that goes to buyers across both on and off-trade channels.
● It provides a recap of previous results and those looking for UK distribution.
● Opportunity for your wines to be featured.
● High-resolution medal artwork.
● POS (point of sale) materials.
● Generic and bespoke stickers available to buy.
© Copyright 2020 Agile Media Ltd, 56-58 Church Walk, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9AN, UK